MCC Kitchen Cabinetry
How to measure your kitchen for the MCC Cabinets
- Begin by measuring the room wall-to-wall. (You will be recording all measurements in INCHES. (EX: 98″, not 8′ 2″)
- Make a rough drawing of the shape of the room. Represent each wall, door, window and any protrusions or recessed areas. This plan does NOT need to be ‘to scale’.
- Measure each wall section and record on the drawing. (A wall section is from one corner to a door way or window.) Measure each window and door and record. NOTE: Measure Windows and doors from outside edge to outside edge of casing or trim.
- Add up all dimensions on each wall and verify that the total is equal to the total wall dimension listed on the chart. (If not, re-measure!)
- Locate the centerline of the sink, by measuring from one corner of the wall. Record this dimension on your rough drawing.
- Measure from floor to ceiling at several locations. Record the smallest dimension in the body of the rough plan. (For vaulted ceilings, record smallest dimension at the point it occurs on the floor plan and record the greatest dimension at the point it occurs on the floor plan.)
- If your kitchen has soffits (also known as bulkheads), measure their height and depth. Using a red pencil, indicate soffit location with dotted line. Record dimensions. (If you plan to remove or replace soffits, skip this step.)
- Using a symbol, indicate location of each electrical outlet, switch or light fixture. Indicate the height from the floor and distance to nearest corner.
We will provide an estimate in max 24 hours.
We will deliver in12th or 14th business days after placing the order.
[contact-form subject='[MCC Cabinets, Flooring Residential, Hospitality %26amp; Commercial Remodeling.’][contact-field label=’Name’ type=’name’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Phone Number:’ type=’text’/][contact-field label=’Email’ type=’email’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Type of Project: New Construction, Renovation, Addition, Desing/Build?’ type=’text’/][contact-field label=’Do you have a General Contractor, Design Firm, Architect or Project Manager?’ type=’text’/][contact-field label=’Market Segment: Residential, Commercial, Government, Healthcare, Hospitality?’ type=’text’/][contact-field label=’Website’ type=’url’/][contact-field label=’Comment’ type=’textarea’ required=’1’/][/contact-form]