Remodeling your home isn’t just about the construction. Planning and design are just as important, especially when it comes to cabinetry.
When designing the layout for the space, this is your chance to enhance the aesthetic and functionality. We spoke with Minneapolis remodeling expert Leena Heiman to get her top tips on the design for cabinetry remodeling.
Speak with her directly by scheduling a free kitchen or bathroom remodeling consultation today at (952) 564-9118
- A filler will close the gap from the refrigerator to the wall cabinet above. This easy addition will give the space that “built-in” appearance.
- Highlight your crown molding and add depth by using a riser molding that is mounted to the top of the wall cabinets.
- In order to get a furniture-like detail, add a valance to the toe space of a base cabinet.
- Ensure that cabinet doors open away from appliances in order to avoid collisions.
- Make the most of a sink located on a wall without windows. An otherwise gloomy area can be enhanced by placing a glass front cabinet right above it, which will reflect light.