MCC Semi Custom Kitchen and Bath Cabinets maintain a high quality standard, at an affordable price.
MCC Semi Custom Cabinets are solid wood with plywood boxes, stained in the inside to match the exterior. We do not use a particle board in our cabinetry. Our drawers are solid wood, dovetail drawer, with full extension heavy duty glides and soft close hinge. You have the option of 6 way adjustable hinges. Our sizes may vary in terms of width, but there are set standards for the heights and depths to ensure that your cabinets are functional.
How to measure your kitchen for the MCC Cabinets
- Begin by measuring the room wall-to-wall. (You will be recording all measurements in INCHES. (EX: 98″, not 8′ 2″)
- Make a rough drawing of the shape of the room. Represent each wall, door, window and any protrusions or recessed areas. This plan does NOT need to be ‘to scale’.
- Measure each wall section and record on the drawing. (A wall section is from one corner to a door way or window.) Measure each window and door and record. NOTE: Measure Windows and doors from outside edge to outside edge of casing or trim.
- Add up all dimensions on each wall and verify that the total is equal to the total wall dimension listed on the chart. (If not, re-measure!)
- Locate the centerline of the sink, by measuring from one corner of the wall. Record this dimension on your rough drawing.
- Measure from floor to ceiling at several locations. Record the smallest dimension in the body of the rough plan. (For vaulted ceilings, record smallest dimension at the point it occurs on the floor plan and record the greatest dimension at the point it occurs on the floor plan.)
- If your kitchen has soffits (also known as bulkheads), measure their height and depth. Using a red pencil, indicate soffit location with dotted line. Record dimensions. (If you plan to remove or replace soffits, skip this step.)
- Using a symbol, indicate location of each electrical outlet, switch or light fixture. Indicate the height from the floor and distance to nearest corner.
We will provide an estimate and free design in 24 hours.
We will deliver your MCC Semi Custom Cabinets 15- 20 business days after the order has been placed.